PSALM 84:1-3, 10-12 | Scottish Psalter | Tune - Harrington
- Adoration (Praising God for who He is and what He is like/His attributes),
- Confession (Confessing our sins to God)
- Thanksgiving (Giving thanks to God for all He has given and continues to give)
- Supplication (Requesting His help, presence, leading and provision – especially for the people of God in our time of worship on the Lord’s Day)
CONFESSION OF FAITH
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ,
His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
The third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting, Amen.
SCRIPTURE READING | Genesis 5:18-24, Hebrews 11:5-6
RECORDED SERMON | “Walking With God.” | Rev. Paul Gibson
The sermon should automatically publish here in time for worship at 11am. It will also be available at this link - www.sermonaudio.com
- God would bless His church throughout the world on the Lord’s Day, granting repentance and renewal to His people.
- Those attending Christianity Explored online would come to know Christ as Saviour and Lord.
- Our nation would be brought to repentance and a fear of the Lord through this bitter season.
- Our Government would be wise and make sound and rationale decisions for the good of the nation.
- Freedom of speech would be preserved for years to come and that the gospel would not be silenced in the name of “tolerance” or “hate speech”.
- As Muslims come out of Ramadan they would be brought by God’s grace to see their need for a salvation which only Jesus Christ can provide.
- The people of God would be wise and discerning, “understanding the times”, and ready to respond in a manner worthy of the gospel.
- Those who have been left bereaved as a result of Covid-19 would know the true comfort and peace which is found through faith in Jesus Christ.
PSALM 119(6) | Sing Psalms | Tune - Mulchaich
“To the King of ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honour and glory forever and ever, Amen.”