PSALM 66:1-7, 18-20 | Sing Psalms | Tune - Diademata
- Adoration (Praising God for who He is and what He is like/His attributes),
- Confession (Confessing our sins to God)
- Thanksgiving (Giving thanks to God for all He has given and continues to give)
- Supplication (Requesting His help, presence, leading and provision – especially for the people of God in our time of worship on the Lord’s Day)
CONFESSION OF FAITH
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
SCRIPTURE READING | Genesis 25:19-28, Genesis 27:1, Hebrews 11:20
RECORDED SERMON | “From Failings to Faithfulness.” | Rev. Paul Gibson
The sermon should automatically publish here in time for worship at 11am. It will also be available at this link - www.sermonaudio.com
- God’s blessing to fall upon His people as they hear the word preached on the Lord’s Day -‐ in Perth, Scotland and throughout the world.
- Wisdom for the Session as we discuss the way forward -‐ out of and beyond lock-‐down.
- Those attending Christianity Explored.
- Those who have become unemployed as a result of Covid-‐19.
- Our Prime Minister, First Minister, the Queen and Royal Family.
- Wisdom for the Government as it continues to progress Brexit.
- The sex education agenda of Holyrood to be repented of and overturned and that Christian teachers and politicians would have the opportunity and courage to stand against it.
- The present and future well-‐being of children who have suffered greatly during this time.
PSALM 23:1-6 | Scottish Psalter | Tune - Crimond
“For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”