PSALM 93 | Sing Psalms | Tune - St. Magnus
- Adoration (Praising God for who He is)
- Confession (Confessing our sins to God)
- Thanksgiving (Giving thanks to God for all He has given and continues to give)
- Supplication (Pleading His help, presence, and power – especially for the people of God on the Lord’s Day)
CONFESSION OF FAITH
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
SCRIPTURE READING | Hebrews 11:24-28
RECORDED SERMON | “The God-Centred Life." | Rev. Paul Gibson
The sermon is scheduled to publish here in time for worship at 11am. It will also be available at this link - www.sermonaudio.com
- God would pour out His Spirit, granting repentance, faith and zeal for His glory as the word is preached on the Lord’s Day.
- Those attending Christianity Explored would be blessed with faith in Christ.
- The Scottish Government’s proposed Hate Crime legislation would not be passed and that freedom to believe and preach the truth of the gospel and all of God’s word would be protected.
- Those who are unwell in our fellowship at this time would be comforted, healed and encouraged by the promises of God.
- Rev. Paul Murray (Kinloch) & Rev. Robin Gray (Gardenstown) would know God’s blessing in their respective ministries and that many would come to saving knowledge of Christ through the preaching of the word.
- Our return to corporate worship on 2nd August would go smoothly, that God would be glorified and that we would be truly refreshed by the power of His Spirit.
PSALM 14 | Sing Psalms | Tune - Bucer
“Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever, Amen.”